When you see a spider by your foot:
When water gets into your ear:
When your mom tells you to take out the trash:
When your hair gets in front of your face:
When you’re too tired to walk up the stairs:
this fucking gifset gets me every time
Troy Bolton has the dance moves to my life
fifteen minute until pI ZZa
I iAM EXIITCITe
PIZZA MAN RUNG DOOR
i am not weiarng pant
Psychology is fascinating, but how do you retain all the important information for a class? How do you study? There's so much material covered
Yes, that’s actually one of the challenges I find with psychology too while I was a student. There are just so much readings and details to take in.
What I found that helped me were:
1. Reading the assigned readings before a lecture. This helped me make sense of the lectures and reinforced what I read. When I repeat information I’ve already encountered, the double encoding helps me remember it better.
2. Taking detailed notes of the lecture content. I feel that the lecture content are most important to remember when it comes to what should be remembered for an exam. Having detailed notes help you make sense of the lecture contents when it comes for time to review your lecture notes.
3. Seek clarifications for any topics or details that you do not understand. You should do this immediately after a lecture. If no one else in class asks a question regarding something on a lecture, you can do so. If you are shy, you can ask after class or go to an office hour.
4. After lecture, go over your lecture notes again on your spare time clarifying anything you do not understand.
5. Rereading the textbook and lecture notes several times before an exam. The textbook twice and the lecture notes 5-6 times.
6. Use a study group. When you form a study group, you each could go over a section of the lecture and teach it to each other. If you’re able to teach something to someone else, it’s a good hint that you have a good grasp of the materials. It also helps you remember better.
Hope this helps! If anyone else have tips to add, feel free to do so via the reply section :D
This is it. Good bye :))
See you in two months!!
PewDiePie Reacts To Elders React To PewDiePie
Not really even a fan of PewDiePie but hot damn the last two are incredible